The world is being reshaped. Are you ready for the new digital world?
• Why “Digital Wealth Management” is important for your company and the industry?
• Why these domain names are important for your company?
• Acquisiton Details
WHY “DIGITAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT” IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR COMPANY AND THE INDUSTRY?
WHAT DO EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE FUTURE OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT AND DIGITALIZATION?
“The future of wealth management will be decided on the digital battleground.”
– Rohit Mahna – Salesforce (*)
“Digital wealth management is the direction of the industry.”
– Jay Shah, CEO, Personal Capital (*)
“Currently, an estimated 100 billion dollars is managed worldwide by digital wealth managers, approximately 80% in the USA (source: TechFluence). This figure is incredibly small, given that the asset management industry manages approximately 60 trillion dollars. However, the growth picture is strong with realised annual rates of +50% and an expectation of a market size of 16 trillion dollars by 2025 (source: Financial Times).”
– TheWealthTECHBook, Ten Reasons Why Digital Wealth Management Will Become A Worldwide Market Standard by Michael Mellinghoff (*, **)
“The digitization of the investment industry is happening. If you are not yet on board, you can expect to start losing business as you’re unable to meet customers’ ever-changing online needs”
– Dean Butler, head of retail wealth, HSBC UK (*)
“The successful wealth managers will be the ones who adopt digital wealth management and can demonstrate that they have access to all of that information as well, combined with the capability to use it to drive investment solutions.”
– Refinitiv – A New Model For Digital Wealth Management Report (*)
“With the advent of Automated Digital Wealth Management solutions, the traditional wealth management industry is facing perhaps its most disruptive threat since low-cost online stock trading emerged in the mid 1990’s.”
– FT Partners – “Are the Robots Taking Over The Emergence of Automated Digital Wealth Management Solutions?” Report (*)
“We are a technology company with a banking license.”
– Michael Corbat, CEO, Citigroup (*)
“Operators need to redesign their business models, exploiting new distribution channels and Digital Wealth Management-based solutions, in order to keep an offer tailored to market preferences. Indeed, the advent of Digital Wealth Management solutions has profoundly changed the traditional value chain based on a customer-manager relationship and fostered a progressive disintermediation process, similar to what happened in the banking industry. “
– PWC – Digital Wealth Management, The Frontier To Informed Financial Investments Report (*)
“New financial technology companies are disrupting the market. In order to stay competitive, wealth management firms need to take a fresh approach, supplementing legacy applications with systems of engagement and systems of insight.”
– IBM (*)
“Millennials are, by far, the most digitally savvy investor group overall, according to Accenture’s Wealth in the Digital Age Investor survey.
Traditional wealth management firms should up their digital game not only because Millennials demand it, but also because non-traditional competitors offer more in the digital arena. Almost half of Millennials (45 percent) are open to using alternatives like Google’s investment options, having grown up with tech brands at the center of their consumer lives.”
– Accenture – Millenials & Money / The Millenial Investor Becomes A Force Report (*)
“Our survey of 1,503 investment providers and personal interviews with senior executives and experts across the globe point to one undeniable trend: The financial services industry is going through a massive digital disruption, similar to the one seen in retail and other industries. For most executives, the question is no longer whether the industry will go through a digital metamorphosis, but how can they ensure they are not left behind. Gonzalo Rodriguez, head of digital transformation, Spain, at BBVA, speaks for many when he says: ‘The industry is going through a major digital transformation, and it is going to look very different 5 to 10 years down the road.’ “
– Oracle & ThoughtLab’s “Wealth and Asset Management 2022: The Path to Digital Leadership” Report (*)
” We believe digital engagement will continue to gain importance in wealth management, and the prospect and client and experience is already becoming one of the industry’s most potent strategic weapons. That means that the race to deliver the best digital client (and prospect) experience will become even more competitive. “
– McKinsey – Key Trends In Digital Wealth Management — And What To Do About Them Article (*)
“It is a fascinating time to work in digital wealth management (WM), a time of great challenges and great opportunities.”
– Deloitte – The Digital Wealth Manager Of The Future Analysis (*)
“Seize the opportunity: the next generation of digital wealth management giants will be supported by the Mass Affluent”
– BCG – Global Digital Wealth Management Report 2019-2020 (*)
“The pandemic represents a potential threat to digital wealth managers, but there are ways to navigate the crisis and support their customers. For that reason, digital wealth management still represents an attractive opportunity for incumbents looking to enter the space.”
– Business Insider – “DIGITAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT” Report (*)
“The adoption rate for digital wealth management solutions has increased dramatically. Standard Chartered launched a mobile fixed-income platform in select African markets at the beginning of 2020. By July, up to 50 per cent of fixed income transactions were completed using the app.”
– Gulf News – Wealth management gets digital intervention (*)
“The bad news for wealth managers looking to score a “first-mover advantage” on technology to improve your firm’s client experience: That ship has sailed. The best time to invest in a next-generation digital wealth management platform was sometime last decade. But the good news is that being a “second mover” can have its advantages, too, particularly amid industrywide changes wrought by the coronavirus pandemic that couldn’t have been imagined a year — never mind a decade — ago.”
– Financial Planning – Best practices for leveraging tech during the coronavirus era (*)
“Digital wealth management platforms are among the few fintech firms that stand to gain as a result of the Covid-19 crisis — but the long-term effect will be the “mainstreaming” of hybrid robo-advice, according to a recent report. “
– Financial Advisor IQ – Pandemic to Lead to More Integration of Robos and Humans (*)
“Four things wealth-management firms must do now:
4. b. Promote digital wealth-management products. Limit in-branch sales and migrate existing clients, increase share of investment in digital marketing, and step up automated personalization.
– McKinsey – Wealth management in Asia: Navigating the impact of coronavirus (*)
“Global VC-backed wealthtech funding reached close to $1.2 billion in Q2, up from $450 million in Q1 2020, according to CB Insights.
The pandemic has accelerated the shift to digital wealth management services, with the ensuing market volatility encouraging more consumers to try their luck at investing. As a result, Robinhood added 3 million new users this year and reported around $60 million in revenue this March, three times as much as the prior month.”
– Business Insider – Global wealthtech funding more than doubled in Q2 2020 (*)
WHY THESE DOMAIN NAMES ARE IMPORTANT FOR YOUR COMPANY?
A VISIONARY APPROACH:
As Michael Cyger who is one of the best domain name industry experts said, “Large companies realize that owning a generic domain name can provide enormous benefits, including: trust, authority, type-in traffic, branding, search engine ranking, cost savings on future marketing, and many more.” So, visionary companies are trying to acquire the best domain names they can get. You can find some examples of this:
Large Companies That Own Generic Domain Names
Featured Examples Related to Finance Industry:
LifeInsurance.com – Northwestern Mutual
Priceless.com – Mastercard
Money.com, Mutual-Funds.com – CNN/Time Inc.
Loans.com – Bank of America
Funds.com, Retire.com, 401k.com, 529Plan.com, 529Plans.com, – Fidelity
Banking.com – NCR
Retirement.com – Prudential
Note: These examples are not limited to only large companies.
There are also too many successful startup examples like credit.com, creditcards.com, etc. too.
A Deep Look Into Visionary Companies From Finance Industry
Domain Names Owned by Intercontinental Exchange
Domain Names Owned by Ally Financial
Domain Names Owned by Bank Of America
Domain Names Owned by Barclays Bank PLC
Domain Names Owned by Citibank
Domain Names Owned by JP Morgan Chase
SAMPLE CASE STUDY
Another Case Study:
One of the Amazing Possibilities: Multiple Domain Strategy
The other advantage of these types of high-quality domain names is using them as a second website/brand. You can learn more about this strategy from Neil Patel via this article:
How to Develop a Multiple Domain SEO Strategy
In short, the right domain name can change your life.
LEARN DETAILS FROM VISIONARY DOMAIN BUYERS
“Good domain is the best marketing investment ever made.”
– Max Haot – livestream.com, CEO (full story)
Question: “Why did you decide to buy the domain furniture.co.uk (for $650,000)?”
“Very simply, authority. When you buy online, subconsciously you make a judgment on the company behind the website. Having the exact match domain gives you instant authority, which would take a lot of marketing dollars to achieve with a newly registered name.”
– Graham Haynes – Founder of bedroomfurniture.co.uk (full story)
“The thing about the ‘bullion by post’ brand was that it wasn’t right for higher net-worth individuals. It was always aimed at smaller to medium investors. Now our average order on gold is already about three times what our ‘bullion by post’ order is. … For me, owning Gold.co.uk is the luxury of having a successful business.”
– Halliday Stein – British billionaire entrepreneur, Founder of gold.co.uk (full story)
Question: What moment/deal would you cite as the game-changer or turning point for the company?
“The first is when we used every penny we had to acquire the domain name Teamwork.com for €500,000. It was a huge gamble but it paid off quickly.”
– Peter Coppinger & Daniel Mackey – Teamfork.com, Founders (full story)
“Which is funny, because when the sale went through I thought of everything we could’ve bought with that money. A McLaren F1 supercar. A NetJet private membership. Five houses in Austin. You can’t even sleep inside Sumo.com! But still, I knew it was the right decision. … Ultimately, $1.5 million is a lot to spend on a domain. But Sumo is a brand we will have forever. I’ve come around on the importance of branding because it shows our customers, future employees and competition that we’re serious and here to stay.”
– Noah Kagan, Co-Founder of sumo.com (full story)
Quality Metrics and Price?
● Trending Industry.
● High keyword value and competition.
● First registered 10 years ago or earlier. (source: archive.org, domainiq.com)
If you’re unfamiliar with the value of domain names and how they’re priced, check out these featured sales and prices related to the finance industry:
- crypto.com: $ 12,000,000
- investing.com $ 2,450,000 (2012)
- eth.com: $ 2,000,000
- btc.com: $ 1,100,000
- invest.com $ 1,015,000 (2008)
Or you can check out these similar sales:
- mortgagerefinancing.com $ 148,500
- timemanagement.com $ 100,000
- wealth365.com $ 60,000
- businessprocessmanagement.com $ 33,250
- wealthcare.com $ 30,000
- personalwealth.com $ 26,300
- eventsmanagement.com $ 25,000
- assetprotectionsystem.com $ 24,998
- buildwealth.com $ 24,000
- nextgenwealth.com $ 14,888
- digitalbrain.com 28,309
- digital-printing.com 27,800
- digitalmining.com $ 25,000
- digitalpr.com $ 20,000
- digitalfuture.com $ 20,000
- digitalprinting.ie $ 18,209
- digitaladoption.com $ 17,750
- digitalmarketer.de $ 17,090
- digital-identity.com $ 15,888
- digitaltwintech.com $ 14,888
Are you interested in these great domain names?
Please visit the related domain names to acquire them. You will be redirected to dan.com which is one of the best domain escrow services so that you can manage the whole process easily, quickly, and safely and get the ownership instantly. The whole process is seamless.
We also work with other escrow services such as afternic, GoDaddy Auctions, or Sedo, but we highly recommend dan.com for the fastest transfer and best user experience.
Please visit related domain names to start your acquisition:
If you have any questions, please send your message via our contact page.
Thank you very much for your interest and your time.